61-7-31950231, 0416040950



The international students can only work 20 hours/ week but can work for unlimited time in their vacation period. They will be in breach of their visa condition if they work more than the above mentioned hours during their study period.

The students can work on casual or part time basis in various range of industries as per their skills, interest and work ability.

You should apply for Tax File Number also called TFN in short, to work legally in Australia. Please click here on how to find out more information on getting TFN.

Please click here to find out information on wages and awards.

The useful job search links have been listed below:
b. Careerone
c. Indeed
d. Gumtree

© einsteineducation.com.au 2017, Powered By: Indesign Media